Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

Hey Everyone!! Well Today is Tuesday.... my favorite day of the week!!! The reason Tuesday is my favorite day of the week is usually because I have mutual! But sadly.... I couldn't go to mutual because I had a baby shower to go to!! It was my fifth grade teacher, Danielle Anderson. She is expecting her first baby (a girl). She is very excited! Well, my day was pretty uneventful, but It was still fun. I woke up, hung out, watched TV, got ready, went to IN-N-OUT with my mom, Tommy, and Ashleigh, then we went to school and helped my mom get ready for school tomorrow. Then I came home worked on some school projects, and then I went with my mom to the baby shower! So I guess it has been a pretty fun day, not too bad. But unfortunately I have to go back to school tomorrow. :( I am really not enjoying school, but that's OK. I have also really enjoyed getting ready when ever I want, it has been nice. Thank goodness Thanksgiving Break is right around the corner. And my Grammy B. is coming down this Friday to visit for 3 weeks!! I am VERY excited! And then after that, on Dec. 6th, my Grammy and Papa Hunt are coming down to visit. I love having grandparents around, it is so much fun! Well off too finish Dancing With the Stars! He he! :) OH! Don't forget to vote on my poll!! Love you all madly!
~Allie~

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Allie, I love your blog and knowing what you are doing! You had a very busy day yesterday! Papa and I are very excited about coming to visit. It has been TOO long! We also had a good day yesterday. Papa and I went to the temple and then out to lunch at L.J.'s Pizza. I read a book and just relaxed. It was great! Love you more than you can guess! Grammy

Anonymous said...

I know whatcha mean about not enjoying school. Who DOES enjoy school anyway?

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!