Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Marvelous Monday!!!

Hey everyone!! Today is Monday!! Today is a Teacher In-Service day, so I don't have any school, which I can hardly complain about. I also don't have school tomorrow because It's Veteran's Day!! Today is going to be a GREAT day!! At around 2'O Clock, my friend Emily is coming over, and we are just going to hang out and go through some old photo Albums, which will be super fun. But she better get to work on the essay of hers!! And then later on, my friend Frankie is coming over to spend the night! I am very excited. So far though, my day has been very uneventful. I have watched TV, ate, played on the computer, and talked on the phone. It's been nice. Anyway, I will update a little later once my day has actually gotten started! Love you all!
~Allie~

2 comments:

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

Miss you Allie....Love you, Sis. Evans

Anonymous said...

Sounds like u had fun! I still had school today. Ur luckier than u know!!

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!