Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello!

Hey Everyone!!! How was everybody's Halloween?? Mine was GREAT! I got 5 lbs. of candy! YAY! Anyway, in other good news! I got my cast off!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I'm SOOO happy. Although, I am trying to be very careful so that I don't have to get another cast on, because that would SUCK! UGH! My Job is also going quite well, I just recieved my first Paycheck! 93 Dollars! I know, I know, It doesn't seem like a lot, but it does to me! So far I have saved $372 dollars for my DC trip in April!!! I'm VERY proud of myself! Also, I saw that my poll closed for my two faveroit songs, and NO ONE got them right! My Two Faveroits are: Let it Rock, and Lolli Lolli! Some people got Lolli lolli right, but not the other one. I am going to start making polls like that, and I want all of you to vote, and then I will tell you the answer the following week. Well that's it for today! Love you all!
~Allie~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Lolli Lolli, but I wasn't sure about the other song. That's great that you got ur cast off! I am very happy for you!

Jeanne said...

I was hoping that you'd get your cast off! That's terrific. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween--don't eat all the candy or you'll have to spend all your DC money on the dentist--Ha!Ha! Love you, you are the bomb! Grammy J

Anonymous said...

where do you work??

Emilitizle said...

Omg ur grandma called u the bomb!? I LOVE HER. Is this the one that owns guitar hero and it a texto maniac?? HA HA HA shes cool! Ur mom's mom right?

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!