Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Already Thursday!?!?

WOW! That's all I can say! I can't believe that it is already Thursday. Sorry I forgot to update yesterday, I was pretty busy. Not extremely but pretty. So I will fill you in on my day yesterday and today!!

WEDNESDAY: My first day back to school. (I had Monday and Tuesday off), came home and spent from 4-7:00 working on an Italian Project and a Science project! But I got it done. I also talked on the phone with my two friends Haley and Kaitlin. Then I played Mario Party 8 with Tommy, and then I watched Bones, my FAVE TV show in the whole wide world! So I guess my day wasn't that busy but doing the projects did take a lot of time. ..... Grin....

THURSDAY: Today! As usual I woke up and went to school, I also had Spanish today, it's an elective class. We are preparing for Spanish 2. I LOVE it! Then I went to Kumon and work. Work was really fun. I got to use the register!!!! Which means that when people purchased their items, I was the one who entered in everything on the computer, and tendered their cash!!! It was SOO much fun. Then I came home, checked my e-mail and now am updating my blog!! I really love blogging it is just so much fun, and it's also helpful for the people who don't get to see me all the time, I mean they get to know what I do every day!! I am also excited because tomorrow my Grammy B. is coming from Utah to stay for 3 weeks!!!! I am so excited. And then after she has visited my Grammy and Papa from AZ are coming to visit!! And thanksgiving week my cousins from San Diego are coming down to visit! And...... TWILIGHT COMES OUT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I am SOOOOO excited for that movie!!! And I get to see HSM3 AGAIN!!! Yes, I know I am a little obsessed! That's OK tho. Well I guess that's all for today. I will update again tomorrow!

Love you All madly!!!
~Allie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that like the fifth time you've seen HSM 3? I think your more than "a little obsessed." Anyway, I still luv ya!

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!