Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet Sunday!

Hey everyone!! Well today was Sunday, which means church!!! I love church, we had very good lessons today. They were on honoring thy father and mother, and choosing a vocation.(that was in YW's) Then I came home hung out outside with my mom , and my grandma for a little bit. Then I read Harry Potter for a while, I mostly just hung out with my grammy and read all day. :) :) Then I worked on my speech for Speech and Debate. Then at about 6:00 I went to a Bishop's Youth Fireside, which was really fun. And then I came home and now I am updating my blog!! Well I have to go get ready for bed so ttyl! Love you all! Oh! I almost forgot! You all answered my poll question right! It was purple!! Don't forget to vote on the question this week!!
~Allie~

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!