Saturday, November 15, 2008

Super Saturday!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry that I didn't write very much yesterday, there really wasn't that much to say, but today there is! First I will fill you with what I did the REST of yesterday....

THE REST OF FRIDAY:
Well, after I finished blogging I went upstairs and watched the last 40 minutes of Center Stage, and then I watched the sequel Center Stage 2: Turn it up! It was soooooo good!! I loved it, maybe it is because I LOVE LOVE LOVE dancing, even though right now I am unable to dance. Then after I finished that, I hung out with my grandma and we talked for a while, and then she went to bed pretty early. Which was fine, she was SUPER tired, she is even still sleeping!! Then, after she went to bed, I watched the Suite Life On Deck, and then the Prince and Me III: The Royal Honeymoon. -So cute! And then I went to bed around 11:00! So, I guess my day wasn't completely bad.... it was actually kind of nice not to really have any plans.

So today..... I really don't have anything planned except for babysitting for THE cutest kids ever. The Rawlins. Mitchell is 3 1/2 and the Twins, Ava and Chase just turned 2. They are my all time faverite kids to babysit for!! And then I think I will just be hanging out at the house the rest of the day, I mean it is kind of a lazy weekend. Next weekend tho, will be fun. I am sleeping over at my friends house, and then just planning on hanging out with her. And then thanksgiving week, my cousins are coming up!!!! Yay!!! O, and I'm going to see Twilight!!!! I am so excited you don't even know! And I am going to see HSM3.... AGAIN! 3rd time seeing it!! Well, that's all for today!! I will update again later! TTYL! Love you all lots!

~Allie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand the whole Twilight obsession but...
We need to have a little talk about this whole HSM 3 thing... ha ha ha!!

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!