Monday, November 17, 2008

Marvelous Monday!!

Hey everyone!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!! My day was great!! Monday's are the days that I usually work, but today I didn't because I had too much Homework to do. I had Math, 1-30 all, then I had to finish watching the "Truman Show" for a response to Lit. that is due on Thursday. All that alone took about 3 1/2 hours. We also had to go to the Orthodontist for Ashleigh because she is getting braces soon! I am really excited for this weekend though, not only am I having a sleepover with my friend, but..... TWILIGHT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, I'm sadly not going to see it opening night, but that's OK, I am going to go see it with my cousin Christian which will be super fun. Also my Dad's Brother Sam and his family are coming up for thanksgiving, and I am quite excited for that!! Well nothing else really to report!!! Love you all madly!!
~Allie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allie! My blog is called Maximum Experience. I got rid of the Full Moon one.

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!