Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Up?

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been almost a week since my last update, I have been pretty busy! So here is the 411, on Tuesday we had a murder mystery night for YW's, it was SO fun! Then on Wed. I had dance, and our dance teacher wasn't there again because her mom has cancer, so she has been at the hospital for 2 weeks, and she won't be there next week fo the the same reason... so I guess you could say we are kinda falling behind everybody else, when we were ahead! Then today I am babysitting for one of my YW's leaders, Stephanie Gladwell, she has SUPER cute kids! The on Sat. I am babysittin for another YW's leader, Jennifer Smith! Tomarrow is my mom's birthday, we are going out to dinner to my FAVEROIT place, Bennihana's! So that should be a lot of fun! Well TTFN! Luv Ya!
~Allie~

3 comments:

Emilitizle said...

Hey we were NOT ahead we were behind so that maks us 2x behind!!!!! : O

Julie said...

Hey Allie! Glad you liked the MM night. Thanks again for all your help. Have a good week!

Sis. D.

Ashleigh said...

ugyfty6tdfr6yu ha

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!