Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hey Everyone!!

Hey everyone! It's me again! Well, the weather here has been really rainy and drizzly, just the way I like it! Also, my dance Teacher Lynette is back, and we learned more of our hip hop dance, she said I did REALLY well and that she was proud of me, she also said that about my friend too. Anyway, my best friend in the WHOLE wide world is coming tomorrow! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! All my guy friends think she is cute, and she is cute! Today we had more testing... it was fine. Also we had Earth Day Part Two, and it went REALLY well, everybody LOVED it, it was a HUGE success! Also, my grandma is here, but she is leaving tomorrow :(! I am sad, but at least I will have more company coming in, and I won't really have to think about her leaving. And surprise surprise... MORE drama at school! I guess yesterday when Emily and I were doing the Earth Day thing, People were being REALLY disrespectful and cruel during PE, and made somebody cry, so they most of the class got a punishment. They were talked to, and then I guess AGAIN during PE, and after, there was MORE drama, it never ends I tell you! Maybe the school environment will be different next year, when we get more people! I hope so! Well I hope everybody is having a good week- I am! And I will update more tomorrow, or Tonight, if someting exciting comes up, but it probably won't. Well, I will see everybody soon! Look forward to writing more tomorrow, when Mal is here! Talk to everybody soon!! Love Ya All!
~Allie~

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!