Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in two days, I have been pretty busy! Especially with dance, we are work on our dance for our Summer concert, so ever dance day is exahasting in my opinon. The last two days at school were pretty fun. On Wed. I went to dance hung out at school then came home and chilled. Today I went to school went to Kumon, and now I am home on the computer updating my blog, but as soon as I am finished I am going to practice my Hip Hop dance, so I can get the timing right. At school on Tues. Afternoon, we watched this movie at school called Treasure Island, and I swear it was a comedy, the acting was SOOO BAD! And later on that night I went YW (Young Womens) and we got ready for a murder mystery dinner April 15th, so, so far it has been a pretty good week. And don't forget to e-mail me and check my blog! Luv Ya!
~Allie~

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!