Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey Guys!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days since my last update, I had a pretty busy weekend! On Thurs. our friends from Texas got here. Then on Fri. we went to the lake and swam for about 2 hours, then we went home, watched movies and then went to bed. On Sat. we went to Target the outlet malls, and then to the lake AGAIN for 3 hours!!! Then we came home and showered had dinner played outside then watched TV and went to bed. Then on Sun. we went to Church came home relaxed watched TV and then I went to a fireside, which was REALLY fun, then I came home, hung out more with my friends, and then went to bed. I hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Luv Ya!
~Allie~

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!