Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sup Party People!

Hey All! I hope everybody had a good day!! Anyway today was testing! It went fine.. I guess, nothing really new. Anywho My BFF in the WHOLE world is coming on Thursday! I am SOO excited!! Also Happy Earth Day! Today was Earth Day for those of you who didn't know, I am a part of Leadership club, and we are doing booths on it; it didn't work out so well today, but my friend Emily came over and we worked more on it and made it organized, so it will be a lot better today! I am SOO excited! Also tomorrow is DD, (Dance Day) we will be learning more of our hip hop dance, well not learning more, but practicing! Also, I hope everybody is doing well! Love you All see you tomorrow for another update! OH, and also, this is a quote my friend made up, the earth may be many colors, but we all need to try and keep it green! Love to All!
~Allie~

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!