Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Sunday!

Hey Guys! Can you believe that it's already Sunday?! I can't last week went by so fast, in fact the month of September went by fast there is only a week left! Well since today is Sunday I am going to church. It should be really fun. Also my mommy is coming home from Catalina today!!! Yea! I've missed her! Also my plans for today are to clean the house for my mom and make lunch for everybody. We will probably have Spaghetti or Chicken. Since I have a dad that can't cook, I have to do it! Oh well, I don't really mind. Well my ride is on it's way, so I should probably go. Talk to yall later!

1 comment:

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

Allie!!

Here's a comment for ya......I LOVE YOU! Your blog is so cute that I'm going to have to add it to my blogger pals list!! I must have forgotten that you had one so I'm so happy you reminded me! I miss you.....Love ya, Sis. Evans

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!