Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!

Hey everyone! I know I know, I haven't updated in a while, but that's because no one ever leaves comments, so I think whats the point? But then I thought that even if you are unable to leave a comment, just email me your comments! I look foward to reading all the nice things u say about me..... hehe. Anyways since it has been a while since my last update, I will fill you all in on what has been going on in my life. Well my summer was GREAT! I went to Girls Camp, Disneyland with a very close friend, Utah, and Arizona! Unfortunatly my summer ended on August 4th because I had to have ankle surgery!! I guess the problems I had been having with my ankle were real! I have or had a thing that's called Ankle Laxity. Ankle laxity is a bad sprain gone wrong. Ususally when you sprain your ankle, the ligaments heal just fine, but in my case they healed elongated. So I had a surgery to shorten and tighten my ligaments. The surgery went VERY well, and I am doing just fine. I have a gnarly 4 inch scar though, it's pretty cool. I also started 8th grade and I am having the BEST year! The last few days haven't been my faveroit but that's OK. Well I think that that is about all I have to tell everyone! I hope you are all having the best week! And don't forget to e-mail me your comments if you can't leave one on my blog. Love ya all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey love your blog!
LOVE
Ashlyn and Jamie

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!