Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! I am so proud of myself! I woke up at 10:00 or 9:55!!! I was tired! But as it turns out I had to stay the night at my friends house because we had something to do early in the morning, and my dad had soccer games to go to.... so Anyway last night was really fun. I hung out at my house and then I went to my friends house later, and we watched Another Cinderella Story. It was so stupid! And very predictable! Then, we took her dog for a walk, and then went outside and hung out on her hammock. It was really fun. And then this morning when I woke up the sky was all gray! I wish it would rain but I don't think it will. I LOVE LOVE when it rains! How bout u? Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! Luv ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suoer cool blog dude!!!!!!!

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!