Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's me again!

Hey everyone! I know I already updated today, but I am bored so I thought I would fill you in on my day so far. As I said earlier I woke up at about 10:00 AM, I am so proud of myself, but for the people who know me they know I am not a person who sleeps in. Then after that we kinda lounged around and ate. I know very boring. And then we showered at got ready for the day, and then just kinda hung out and relaxed, not really a whole lot. But we did make these super cute necklaces and we painted our nails and stuff it was really fun. Then I came home, cleaned up the house a little bit and that was about it. And now I am writing another update cuz I am bored, and I have to babysit for the CUTEST family in like less than thirty minutes. So anyway hope you all r having a good Saturday! Luv ya!

No comments:

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!