Thursday, December 25, 2008

WOW! It has been a WHILE!

WOW! I know I know, I promised that I would update every day, or at least every week, but This month has been SO busy with Christmas and all! So anyway here is what I have been up 2! School is going great, as of right now I have all A's! Exciting I know! Work has also been going great, I have received two paychecks all ready! I LOVE working it is so much fun! Well I guess there isn't really much to report except for..... WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS! Ha Ha! I love Christmas, it's the most amazing holiday ever! OK so here is what I got:
A Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera
Clothes from Aeropostale (skinny jeans, shirt, sweater, tank top)
Shirt from Old Navy
Soap
Bracelet
Blow Dryer
Socks
Gum
lip Smackers Gloss
Guitar Hero World Tour (for family)
Well that's about it 4 today!! Leave comments please! ! Oh! And don't forget that my birthday is on Monday!

Love u all!!
~Al~

1 comment:

Emilitizle said...

I knew all that! hee hee but im leaving you a comment like you wanted! = )

Ps I want to help you custumuzed your blog a little more!

This blog is all about me, my friends, fun, and just about everything else! I hope you like it!